Sunday, April 14, 2024

30. Sunday is a Funday! *Featuring-The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co, and Lush Poses*

 


I was TPing around this weekend for the weekend sales, and I came across this store called The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. I mainly TPed there because they had a Taco Shirt out for their weekend sales, and if anyone knows me...Tacos is an inside joke between myself and Jasper. I mean our tags for each other has to do with Tacos. So I was looking around this cute little store, and figured...why not try to blog for them...it's T-shirts, and since I reapplied to Lush Poses (which is now much MUCH more then just poses) I figured I can pair the stores together. Low and behold, here I am ☻
You can go ahead and grab this shirt at the WIP event, for just 50L, and heck, thats a steal of a price honestly! She rigs for all the popular body types, and even includes 5 standard size rigs for those who don't use mesh bodies....if that is still a thing.
I paired this with the Feeling Lucky Female Bento Pose Pack from Lush. It comes with 6 poses (12 if you include the mirror poses) and you can get the pose pack either in-store or on the marketplace.

Eat Me T-Shirt: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co  
            April Round of WIP
Feeling Lucky Female Bento Pose Pack: Lush Poses Marketplace
♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

33. At Peace

  Welcome to Amelia's Coastal Designs! They reached out to me via on Flickr to blog for them, and I was super excited! I never heard of ...