Sunday, April 7, 2024

29. Let's Go Runaway and Hide *Featuring- Hisa, Simply Shelby, and LouChara Designs*

 


Lately, the amount of outdoor decor that I have seen, I swear my inventory is going to be more of a closet of outside decor. All I do lately is find things for my land that I want to put out, and sometimes I wonder just why Jasper puts up with my craziness. But with Jasper gone on another work trip, I figured I would drop this down on the land, and just go to town with this peaceful setup.
Lets start with Simply Shelby. There are a few things that I feel in love with. For the Home Decor Weekend Sales, they have out The Home Sweet Home Shack Set. Which comes with the shack, chairs, table, shutter angle. Tin Can Candle (on table), and tin can tomato plant. The next two, are Farmers Market Exclusives, which closes April 12th at noon, and that is the Bee House Honey Farm, and the Bee Welcome Sign (which for this event, is discounted to 50L, so grab it before the price goes up!) 
From LouChara Designs, I added in the Potted Spring Crocus. I thought that it added something to the shack that it didn't have, and it kinda evens it out with the tin can tomato plant on the opposite side of the shack. It also comes with the matching potted spring tulips, that aren't in the picture. Finally, surrounding the shack, I have the Aspen Tress from Hisa. Giving the shack a little bit of privacy, and a little more of a nature/forest feel. The Aspen trees come ready for summer, fall, and winter, so they are good for year-round use on your parcel.

Home Sweet Home Shack Set: Simply Shelby
Bee House Honey Farm: Farmers Market Exclusive! Simply Shelby
Bee Welcome Sign: Farmers Market Exclusive! Simply Shelby
Potted Spring Crocus: LouChara Designs
Aspen Trees: Hisa
Fawns and Bear Cub Eating Honeycomb: Jian
♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

33. At Peace

  Welcome to Amelia's Coastal Designs! They reached out to me via on Flickr to blog for them, and I was super excited! I never heard of ...