Sunday, April 21, 2024

31. Game Over *Featuring- .FNY: Designs*

 


As everyone knows, Halloween, and everything kind of creepy is right up my alley. When I saw that FNY Designs has these Broken Arcade Games, AND The Horror Asylum Backdrop, you know those are both kind of right up my thing, and I had to pair them together. The Horror Asylum Backdrop is 67 land impact, and honestly, the detail on the backdrop is amazing. It even has a bed and a room (not pictured). The little details on this backdrop is just...I cant explain it honestly, it just looks so realistic. Now I know arcade games aren't even in an Asylum, so before coming at me for it, relax. The screens on the games are broken, and they are old, and for sure don't work. So in a way they DO go together...even if you don't think they do. Each game is either 5 or 4 land impact, so they really don't kill the land impact if that is something you are worried about. I threw some Asylum papers down on the floor because well...its abandoned, and that's kind of what happens...things get trashed when left along.

The Horror Asylum Backdrop: FNY DesignsMarketplace Store
Broken Arcade Games Fatpack: FNY DesignsMarketplace Store
♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

33. At Peace

  Welcome to Amelia's Coastal Designs! They reached out to me via on Flickr to blog for them, and I was super excited! I never heard of ...