Tuesday, April 23, 2024

32. Relax, You're Home

 


Some of you may know, I have been waiting and waiting to blog for Why Not for a while now, and I FINALLY got the chance to do so! To find out about this over the weekend, really made my entire weekend in real life well worth it. I have been working really hard on my blogging, as I know some stores prefer to not have "newer" bloggers so to speak.

I just had to go and grab Why Not's Roughburn Lounge Set, which is over at the Sense Event. It has couples and singles animations with drinking props (which for us ladies, is always a plus if you know what I mean) and the Ottoman is also animated with male and female sits. It has a total land impact of 51 prims, with copy/mod permissions. The set does come soft link (which makes life easier sometimes) but you can always take away and add things of your so choosing if you prefer.

Make sure you head on over to the Sense Event before time runs out and grab this great lounger set to add to your home!

Roughburn Lounge Set: Why Not Home and Garden at the Sense Event
Shop Why Not on the Marketplace
♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

33. At Peace

  Welcome to Amelia's Coastal Designs! They reached out to me via on Flickr to blog for them, and I was super excited! I never heard of ...