Saturday, April 27, 2024

33. At Peace

 


Welcome to Amelia's Coastal Designs! They reached out to me via on Flickr to blog for them, and I was super excited! I never heard of them, and well the creator creates some pretty amazing coastal furniture, decor, and homes. If that's the vibe you are going for, then you should definitely check her out! 
This is the Sawgrass Club Chairs and Decor, everything is sold separately, but it is definitely worth it. You can easily add it to any room, or make it a cozy little nook in the corner. What I love, is that everything is really low prim! The entire set is 15 prims (not including my puppy from Rezz Room) so if you dont have a ton of prim allowance, this would be great for that.

 Sawgrass Club Chairs and Decor: Amelia's Coastal Designs and on Marketplace
Check them out on Facebook and also Flickr!

♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

33. At Peace

  Welcome to Amelia's Coastal Designs! They reached out to me via on Flickr to blog for them, and I was super excited! I never heard of ...