Saturday, April 6, 2024

28. A Hallway Can Be A Special Place *Featuring-Bloom!*


You know, I am definitely not going to lie. I have been in absolute love with everything that Bloom has put out lately, and I hated not be blogging because of RL, but thank goodness I still get to blog for this store. Anyways, this is the Aija Hallway Bench that Bloom currently has out, and you know, I just had to pair it with her Potted Tulips (right of the bench.)  The Nova Shelf Light, when in darker times gives of a soft glow of light, and just adds that special touch. I love how I was able to add an extra coat rack below it, to give the hallway more 'storage' since lets face it, closets arent even heard of in Secondlife for the most part. And honestly, I just really loved how this entire set turned out. Many people like to overthink hallways, but for me, its more of an entryway to your home, and tells me what kind of person you are. I love homes that have entryways and hallways done. I know its not always possible, but it just gives that extra something, and to me, its that special little added touch that I love very much.

Aija Hallway Bench: Bloom! Marketplace Store Facebook
Nova Shelf Light: Bloom! Marketplace Store Facebook
♥♥♥♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

33. At Peace

  Welcome to Amelia's Coastal Designs! They reached out to me via on Flickr to blog for them, and I was super excited! I never heard of ...