Saturday, April 6, 2024

27. Relax the Weekend Away *Featuring- Bloom! and Bricolage*

 

So, I had this post all ready to go, and then well, I had a crazy week with my kids, with multiple kids with sporting events, my oldest had her practice SAT, and lets not start with my real life job. But this is why I love the weekend, I can really just relax, and that is what this reminds me off. Taking it slow, and enjoying the moment we have. The bright spring colors, making everything so much happier then those darker days of the winter blues. 
The Bloom! Gaella Sofa comes in both PG and Adult animations. This one is a recolor in the light Spring Blue, that I love. It gives the sofa a pop of color. I paired with the the Spring Pillows from Bricolage. With the wall mirror from Elm, with a little message to always 'knock em dead'

Gaelle Sofa: Bloom!Marketplace Store
Spring Pillow Set: Bricolage
Brinley Mirror: Elm.
♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

33. At Peace

  Welcome to Amelia's Coastal Designs! They reached out to me via on Flickr to blog for them, and I was super excited! I never heard of ...