Sunday, January 7, 2024

09. A Sunday Afternoon *Featuring: OHNORTH FURNISHINGS*

 


I'm not going to lie. I love challenges, and well this one was one of them. I came across this new furniture store OhNorth Furnishings (A huge thank you to my girl Jeana!) and I was trying to figure out what to blog for them. Then I saw the couch, but I was thinking to myself, I have nothing to really pair with that to make an entire room. I went up to my platform, and just starting rezzing out a million different things, and within a span of like 20 minutes, this is the room I came out with, and to be honest, this is one of my all time favorite rooms I have ever put together, let alone ever blogged. 

The OHF Sweet Bento Sofa (middle) is actually a new favorite. It comes with 38 HQ Bento Animations: Solo, Cuddles, masturbate, f/m, 24 textures-which I love, because a lot of my other furnishings I can pair with this to match, or come close. Has auto, tilt, facial, and state, sequence, speed, and sounds. It also is compatible with It's Not Mine, Lovesense, The V, and Physics.

But here is the rest of the deets for everything here in the picture, because thats what we are here for right?
Hanging Chair: Con & Dust Bunny . Gracie Living Room - Hanging Chair: Dust Bunny
Sofa: ONF SWEET BENTO SOFA: OhNorth Furnishings
Sofa: Con & Dust Bunny . Gracie Living Room - Sofa: Dust Bunny
Fur Rug: Con & Dust Bunny . Gracie Living Room - Fur Rug: Dust Bunny
Table and Bag Clutter: Con & Dust Bunny . Gracie Living Room - Coffee Table: Dust Bunny
Candles: buildworksdecor ~ Candle Bunches White: buildworksdecor

No comments:

Post a Comment

33. At Peace

  Welcome to Amelia's Coastal Designs! They reached out to me via on Flickr to blog for them, and I was super excited! I never heard of ...