Thursday, January 4, 2024

07. Home is Where The Heart Is *FEATURING-HISA*

 


So I'm not going to lie. When it comes to houses, and land I am kinda a sucker for them. I love how I can place a house, and just the house changes the vibe of the land. Those that know me, know I am a huge country girl, but there are times where I just want a modern look for a while. Well, once again, the country house and vibe is back, and as always, it's in full swing.

This is the Misty Creek Cabin, by Hisa. I love the huge front porch, that is slightly to the side. There are two bedrooms, one downstairs, and one upstairs, and a sitting room upstairs (I have that as a bedroom, so I can make it a 2 bedroom, 2 bath if I wanted.) The bathroom downstairs is small, but it is functional. There is a seperate living and dining/kitchen as well if you so choose. I paired the cabin up with Hisa's hanging vines, because I felt like you can really add something extra with the vine's and give it more of that country vibe that I was going for. For trees' I also paired up the Hisa Beech trees, as I felt like it just pulled the entire thing together.

Be sure to grab the Misty Creek Cabin, Hanging Vines, and the Beech Tree's at HISA'S mainstore to give your land the complete country vibe (and also pair it up with that country furniture that I know you have in that inventory and wanting to pull out!

HISA: Mainstore
Market Place Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

33. At Peace

  Welcome to Amelia's Coastal Designs! They reached out to me via on Flickr to blog for them, and I was super excited! I never heard of ...