Monday, December 18, 2023

05. Romantical Christmas

 


For those that know me, know I absolutely love Christmas time in Secondlife. To me, it is so beautiful and magical, and I feel like creators really put their heart into things. Well, when Jasper and I moved, I kinda wanted to bring out land to life for the holidays so to speak. Deep down, I am pretty much a hopeless romantic, and it's something Jasper isn't use to. So when I was looking on Seraphim, in the SL Decor weekend, and I can across this winter piano that plays 'We Wish you a Merry Christmas' I knew it was something that I HAD to have. And the best part, it was only $60L! The down fall, its gorgeous, but it is primmy sitting a 50 land impact, but there is a resizer script...I haven't played with the resize, but you know mesh...prims can go up and down depending on the size of the items. It is modifiable tho, so I was able to move the flickering lights and glow up slightly, since I have snow drifts on my land.

But anyways, not the deets of where I got this...I am absolutely in love with it, and it is pretty much now my favorite spot on our entire land, and having 1/4 sim, that's a lot of land to just have a small space as my favorite.

Piano: Swank & Co. Winter Fantasy Piano Scene w/Piano Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

33. At Peace

  Welcome to Amelia's Coastal Designs! They reached out to me via on Flickr to blog for them, and I was super excited! I never heard of ...